I'm going to share with you a ketogenic "keto" friendly pancakes recipe while also using a keto friendly pancakes syrup. The recipe is really easy to make and I did a video tutorial for the visual learners and to allow you to see the yumminess in action.
Ketogenic Pancakes Recipe Tutorial
I had trouble finding the almond flour but you can purchase yours through amazon if your local store doesn't carry almond flour (affiliate link).
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 ounce philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (for frying)
- 1 Tablespoon Nature's Hollow Sugar free maple flavored syrup - I got my syrup through ketokrate but if you don't want a monthly subscription to their deliveries you can also buy yours on amazon Nature's Hollow Sugar Free Maple flavored syrup without out getting the keto krate. 2 net carbs per serving and that's for 1/4 cup (too much syrup for one serving lol) and reduce that for 1 tablespoon and it's basically a carb free syrup & yummy.
The whole dish including maple syrup was 5 net carbs and 416 calories for something with a lot of flavor.
I hope you enjoy the keto friendly pancakes recipe tutorial. Please like my page on facebook and subscribe to my youtube channel for more recipes and anything related to keto. 🙂