Summertime is quickly approaching which means the barbecue invites will begin surfacing your inbox and I don't know about you but I'm totally over the "crustless cheesecake" to stay on track with my ketogenic lifestyle. I wanted crust on my cheesecake while keeping the carbs low. I also wanted some fruit and since blackberries are so low carb they will be included in the low carb cheesecake recipe. Below I have the steps typed out but further down I have a video of the baking process. I hope you enjoy the Keto Cheesecake with a crust and blackberries and sharing is caring. Do check out my YouTube channel for more recipes and lookout for new treats in the making. Youtube.com/myskinnyplate
For the list of ingredients
- 2/3 cup Almond Meal
- 1/3 cup Truvia
- 1 cup crushed raw pecan
- 1 stick Kerrygold butter (melted)
- two - 8-ounce packages Philadelphia cream cheese
- Two eggs (room temperature)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
I used a 9" Springform pan
Step 1 - CRUST
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In springform pan mix together 2/3 cup almond meal, 1 cup crushed pecan, 1 stick melted Kerrygold butter and stir until blended and pat down until covers the bottom of the pan.
Step 2 - CHEESECAKE FILLING
- In the mixer combine two - 8-ounces of cream cheese, two eggs, 1/3 cup Truvia, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix on medium until cream cheese has softened - The mixer I used was the Sunbeam mixer for the cheesecake filling.
- Add cream cheese filling to the top of the crust and spread out nice and evenly until all of the cheesecake fillings is used.
- Add an even spaced 1 cup serving of blackberries.
- Place into the oven that is already heated at 350° and cook for 25-27 (some ovens may vary) and watch it until it becomes firm.
- Remove cheesecake from oven allow it to cool
- Place into the refrigerator overnight to allow it to chill or stick it in the freezer for an hour or so.
4.12 Net carbs per slice
403.3 Calories per slice
Recipe makes 8-slice servings
Low Carb Blackberry Cheesecake Recipe