Image source: myskinnyplate.com
Hello, Keto peeps. I've made a delicious keto-friendly pizza crust and I just had to share it with you all. It is only 4 net carbs per serving and if you find a no carb pepperoni it can be reduced to 3 net carbs per serving. I made a video tutorial and I will write out the steps below. ENJOY!
Keto Pizza Tutorial - Cheese Crust Keto Pizza
Step by Step Process
The whole pie dish is 8 net carbs, and if you split the pizza pie into two servings it will be 4 net carbs per serving. This keto pizza is delicious, and you can eat it right out of the dish instead of slicing it. One-stop pan dish pizza casserole.
-Pre-heat oven to 425
-Mix 4 servings of shredded mozzarella plus one egg and a pinch of seasoning into a bowl stir well.
-Spread the cheese mix onto a greased pie dish ( I used 1/4 tablespoon of coconut oil) with a fork and spread the cheese out into one layer
- Place "crust" in heated oven for 10 minutes or until the edges look golden
- Add 1/2 cup RAO's sensitive formula marinara (not all stores carry this 2 net carb sauce but you can order from Amazon RAO's sauce they sell them in packs of one or four - make sure it's the sensitive formula kind because that one has the fewer carbs. Very yummy!
- Add 1 serving of shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 slice of provolone
- Add one ounce of sliced pepperoni
- Sprinkle more basil (or your fave seasoning)
- Put back into oven for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese begins to brown
- BE SURE to wait for a minimum of 10 minutes for the pizza to sit to avoid sticking to the pie dish or being too floppy.
- Instead of waiting 10 minutes you can eat this dish as a pan pizza casserole and just grab a fork like I do. I only slice the pizza when sharing. 🙂
I hope you enjoy this yummy keto pizza as much as I do and please subscribe to my youtube channel and like this website on Facebook. 🙂